ubl-dev message

Subject: Fwd: Re: [ubl-comment] Trying to map my processes to the Ordering process (5.3.3.4.1) in the Draft 2.2 pdf.

As per suggestion below I am forwarding this to ubl-dev. But I have to say that since I subscribed nine days ago, ubl-dev has been entirely quiet.

David

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

Date: Wednesday, 22 November 2017, 10:56:16 GMT
From: Kenneth Bengtsson <kbengtsson@efact.pe>
To: David Goodenough <david.goodenough@broadwellmanor.co.uk>, ubl-comment@lists.oasis-open.org <ubl-comment@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi David

May I suggest you ask your question to the ubl-dev mailing list to see if other UBL users have similar processes and how they may have implemented them? There’s no guarantee that you’ll find an answer. The use case you describe seems rather narrow - to me at least. But you would reach a wider audience than here on the comment list.

Best regards,

Kenneth