ubl-dev message

Subject: Adapting/Extending "Invoice" as "Payment Authorization" for Employees

[I'm cross-posting this question from the general questions and discussion list to ubl-dev at Ken Holman's suggestion.]

Has anyone adapted and extended the UBL Invoice to function as a payment authorization for employees?  We use UBL (as well as ISO 20022) to structure data exchange for our pre-payment setup system. At the moment we're experimenting with use of our system for determination of employee salaries under a collective agreement.

If UBL can be used for periodic invoicing of business services under a subscription contract, then it seems adaptable to the periodic payment of worker services under an employment contract.

A bit of searching didn't result in any examples of this. Am I not searching effectively, or has this not been addressed yet?

Regards,

Joseph Potvin
Executive Director, Xalgorithms Foundation
Mobile: 819-593-5983
jpotvin@xalgorithms.org
https://www.xalgorithms.org