ubl-dev message

Subject: In the ParticipatingParty structure...

in a DigitalAgreement there is an InitiatingPartyIndicator.

Is this the party who sent the DigitalCapability in response to which the DigitalAgreements were exchanged, or is the the party who received the DigitalCapabilities and sent back the first DigitalAgreement?

I had assumed it was the one who sent the DigitalCapability, but then a nagging doubt arose in my mind that it might be the first DigitalAgreement sender because in the example it is Vendor who is has InitiatingPartyIndicator=true, not Buyer. But in the multi-lateral example neither has the indicator.

David