ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Updating payment means information for an invoice

David, Your idea is related to a suggestion we raised a while ago:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-comment/201605/msg00011.html

Following review, the cttee made this suggestion:
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-24?filter=12972

We have adopted such an approach in our own implementation, which is 100% free/libre/open source.
https://github.com/Xalgorithms
I'd have to check with a colleague about our implementation details. Certainly invoices do have to get updated -- sometimes to correct errors, but also for other reasons. Structured versioning is critical so that an audit trail is not lost.

Joseph Potvin
Executive Director, Xalgorithms Foundation
Mobile: 819-593-5983
jpotvin@xalgorithms.org
https://www.xalgorithms.org