ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Updating payment means information for an invoice

For the re-routing of payment of selected invoices the statement is still a good solution, you need to provide a meaninful cbc:StatementTypeCode to clearly identify the case, but again this is more a process detail.
You can use UBL documents as different transactions into many different processes.
Using a CustomizationID and a ProfileID you can precisely indicate the process profile and the business transaction.

//Roberto