ubl-dev message

Subject: Are there any UBL XML Catalog files published?

All,

I am in the process of setting up my new XML/XSD editing environment using VS Code (https://code.visualstudio.com/)  and most extensions  around XML can use XML Catalog files

(a standard created by https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/entity/ TC) for resolution/validation.

So I was looking around to see if there was a UBL Catalog file/files published somewhere that I can " just" include so that all UBL XSDs can be locally resolved and the editor is helping me in creating valid and complete UBL Instances.

I could not find any ... so any pointers to where I can find these would be welcome.

Kees D.