ubl-dev message

Subject: query about Amount.currencyID

According to docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.2/mod/summary/reports/UBL-Invoice-2.2.html#UDT-AmountType currencyID is a required field.

However docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/xsd/common/CCTS-CCT-SchemaModule-2.2.xsd we have <xsd:attribute name="currencyID" type="xsd:normalizedString" use="optional">

The original version of my UBL code was built by hand from the summary reports, but I have now changed to using a home build generator - the schema to scala off the peg generators make such a meal of the XSD files that some of the class files break the JVM class file size limit.

Am I reading the wrong files? Is this field required (it should be)? I thought the html files were generated from the schemas?

David