ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] query about Amount.currencyID

I will just have to add some more code to my generator.

BTW, having things like Price -> PriceType and PriceType->PriceTypeType -> Text really complicated my code too stop Price becoming Text. It is a shame the second one was not something like PriceKind -> PriceKindType -> Text but I realise that it would be hard to fix now.

David