ubl-dev message

Subject: PerformanceDataLine

This object appears to be an orphan. It only appears in common/UBL-CommonAggregateComponents-2.2.xsd.

As far as I can see it is only defined, it is never used. I know there are some of the very low level objects like Graphic that are defined but not used, but I was surprised to find a cac: object that was unused.

Was this part of something that did not make the 2.2 cut?

David