ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] When using Genericode Code lists...

I am not using the cva file, as I also need lists of preferred values in dropdowns when people are building UBL objects, so I use the cl/gc files

and turn those into Scala code (as I do with the entities.gc file to create

the classes for building and parsing the XML into Scala). So what I am trying to do is replicate the intent behind the cva file I suppose.

I notice also that things like PortCode come in two flavours, a straight PortCode-2.0.gc and then in 2.1 you added in PortCode-2.1.gc and a series of PortCode-2.1-<place>.gc files. Are all the split out values in the 2.1-<place> version present in the 2.1.gc version? Looking at the size it seems that way.

David