ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] TaxCategory.ID values

David,

This is the latest version that I can find:

http://www.unece.org/trade/untdid/d18a/tred/tred5305.htm

18b and later doesn't return anything from the unece website.

Kees D.

On Wed, May 20, 2020, 16:53 David Goodenough <david.goodenough@broadwellmanor.co.uk> wrote:

In the 2.3 draft documentation this is shown as being derived from:-

http://www.unece.org/uncefact/codelist/standard/UNECE_DutyTaxorFeeCategoryCode_D09B.xsd

But this list seems to be out of date.

PEPPOL references (https://docs.peppol.eu/poacc/billing/3.0/codelist/UNCL5305/) an extended VERSION of the list (I think its underlying name is UNCL5305), with extra entries for the Canary Isles which I would presume (but can not find any evidence for) have been properly standardised. Does this mean that there is a fuller list somewhere?