ubl-dev message

Subject: A free turnkey environment to create subset UBL schemas

Fellow UBL Developers,

I'm hoping you will be interested in a GitHub repository I've made available to UBL communities with which a community can specify a subset of the UBL schemas using Google spreadsheets, push modifications to a repository, and have GitHub synthesize a set of W3C XML Schemas and JSON Schemas of that subset for use in code generation ready for ZIP download:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/create-your-own-compliant-ubl-subset-schemas-using-free-ken-holman

The automation provided by GitHub actions is proving very useful. My committee members are contributing to our DocBook documentation and committee schema generation by using other GitHub repositories I've created. I'll be writing a separate article on those experiences.

Now I've made the schema tools available to independent communities to generate UBL schema subsets for themselves.

Comments welcome.

. . . . . Ken

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/ |