ubl-dev message

Subject: Update to Preliminary Freight Charge

Hi all,

New to this forum, and appreciative of any help you all may offer.

I am working on a use case for price changes of freight charges - either a variance from quotation to invoice or during transport (if something like weight or class triggers a price change).  The Order Change report might work but there is no place to notate the reason for the price change, or how much it changed.  Perhaps a combination of Order Change and Weight Statement?  Also, if multiple variables triggered the change, I’d like to itemize them.  Was wondering if anybody is aware of report or multiple reports that I might be helpful for this use case?

Many thanks in advance for the help!

John Nguyen

727.300.9676