ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: Sv: [ubl-dev] Amount value precision

Martin,

Thank you.  Very useful.  It would appear that given that PEPPOL does not like PriceExtensions, the only Amount allowed to be more than 2 digits (odd that, given that there are or were currencies that allowed more than two digits if I remember rightly, maybe they are just all historical oddities) is the Price/PriceAmount.

As a matter of interest, other than PEPPOL do you know of any other such tailorings of UBL?

David