ubl-dev message

Subject: A first shot at oXygenXML frameworks for different UBL versions

Fellow UBL'ers,

At https://github.com/gkholman/ubl-oxygenxml-frameworks/releases/tag/20210903-0240z I have posted the first version of oXygenXML frameworks for UBL documents.

At this time, it is only validating (both XSD schema and Schematron additional document constraints), without any renderings. I think the important bits are these two validation steps.

In order to avoid having dozens of different frameworks for each version of UBL, I have used NVDL to despatch validation to the appropriate schema from the namespace used in the document element of the instance. This approach messes up the top-level hinting of the next available element, but the feature works below the top-level elements.

Feedback and pull requests welcomed!

. . . . . Ken

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/u/ |