ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Change to HTTPS for schema downloads

David,

if I read that article correctly they are going to do a HTTP to HTTPS redirect for anyone who is accessing these HTTP links. so the HTTP versions will remain active.
In the specific case that you mentioned the HTTP links is not really a URLÂ .. but it is a URI to identify the standard XSD namespace uniquely as far as I can remember.

so nothing will break right now ... and we could update these to HTTPs when we want to.

Kees D.