ubl-fpsc message

Subject: Invoice example (resent) and questions

Thank you, Jean, for the links.

At 2003-04-23 11:17 +0100, Jean McInerney wrote:
>I have attached copies of an Invoice and Invoice Continuation taken from the
>UK's SITPRO WebElectra project (permission has been granted).

Does this permission allow our FPSC committee to specify the same layout
for our work products as can be seen in these examples?

>The documents
>are aligned to the UN layout key, I will provide an example of fields sizes
>soon, but you will get some idea of various field sizes when you check out
>the FFI on the UNeDocs website.

I note on the OASIS web site the attachment is corrupted, so I'm attaching
a copy of what you sent me offline.

A quick question regarding continuation sheets: I note on the continuation
that the top right corner indicates the sheet number.  I only saw single
page examples on the web site.  What is shown about continuation pages on
the first page when continuation pages exist?  I'm assuming the "Total
amount" on the first page is the total of all items on all pages, but what
visual cue is given to the reader of the first page that there exist
continuation pages?  That also brings up what is indicated on a
continuation page when there follows yet another continuation page ...
would it be along the lines of "2 of 3"?

Thanks!

..................... Ken

Invoice.zip

--
Upcoming hands-on courses:   Europe (XSLT/XPath):    May  5, 2003
-                            Europe (XSL-FO):        May 16, 2003

G. Ken Holman                mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com
Crane Softwrights Ltd.         http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/
Box 266, Kars, Ontario CANADA K0A-2E0   +1(613)489-0999 (F:-0995)
ISBN 0-13-065196-6                      Definitive XSLT and XPath
ISBN 0-13-140374-5                              Definitive XSL-FO
ISBN 1-894049-08-X  Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath
ISBN 1-894049-10-1              Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO
Male Breast Cancer Awareness http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc