ubl-fpsc message

Subject: RE: [ubl-fpsc] Metrics for real-estate on the page

Ken

We could produce an image of a form similar to the UNeDocs FFI which shows
how many lines and number of character allowed for each individual cell.
The FFI can be found on the UNeDocs website and is titled 'Document form in
PDF, with document data length', the link to this form appears to have a
problem
http://www.unece.org/etrades/unedocs/ffimodel/ffi/paperlk/formdata.pdf.
I do have a copy, shall I zip the PDF file and post it to the group.

regards Jean