ubl-fpsc message

Subject: [ubl-fpsc] Amendments to Specs for UBL 1.0 draft 3 (the UBLish-generated version)

Jean and Ken,

I found that, for 1.0 draft 3 the Office and Joinery Specs
(and maybe UN ones too) need the following amendments:

1. New, additional, namespace/prefix

Prefix cbt:

urn:oasis:names:tc:ubl:CommonBasicTypes:1:0-draft-3

(or, in final case,
urn:oasis:names:tc:ubl:CommonBasicTypes:1:0)

2. In line with 1. above, all 'leaf' nodes, typically the final
*element* (not attribute) in each XPath each need,
instead of prefix 'cat:', to have prefix 'cbt:'
so e.g.
/in:Invoice/cat:OrderReference/cat:BuyersID
becomes
/in:Invoice/cat:OrderReference/cbt:BuyersID
                                                   ---

3. Certain elements which are a 'Code'
(e.g., in the sample instances for Joinery,
/.../cat:AllowanceCharge/cbt:ReasonCode
and
/in:Invoice/cat:PaymentMeans/cbt:PaymentMeansTypeCode)
now have codelist-related 'Supplementary Components',
in our usual version of UBL (unclear how Michael's may
interpret this) defined as attributes, e.g.

cbt:PaymentMeansTypeCode

might have attributes:

 listID                    UNTDID-TRED-4451
 listVersionID        D03A
 listAgencyName   UNECE

for code value 'ZZZ'

The Xpaths will be:
/in:Invoice/cat:PaymentMeans/cbt:PaymentMeansTypeCode/@listID
/in:Invoice/cat:PaymentMeans/cbt:PaymentMeansTypeCode/@listVersionID
/in:Invoice/cat:PaymentMeans/cbt:PaymentMeansTypeCode/@listAgencyName

(note that, as for beta, I'm including the top level namespace prefix even
though
the instances do not include them, having default namespaces 'xmlns=...')

I'm in the process of updating the Joinery and Office Specs
as I last had them for 1.0 beta - I'll send them as soon as
they're finished.

The Specs will include comments here and there to underline the changes
but these could be removed of course if Ken prefers.

All the best

Steve