ubl-fpsc message

Subject: [ubl-fpsc] update to the Specs for Joinery and Office scenarios for UBL 1.0 draft 4

Greetings FPSC

Here is an update to the Specs for Joinery and Office scenarios for draft 4.

The change is that I have corrected a mistake in the
prefixes (cbt: should be cbc: and cat: should be cac:).
Sorry.

These are still draft as I haven't edited anything else
such as the title data, Copyright date, etc.

There is another possible change which might
occur in names but I'm waiting for a decision
from Tim. It's a change to comply with CCTS (which
doesn't allow 'Of', 'To' etc in names, apparently)

All the best

Steve

UBL office joinery 1_0-draft-4.zip