Mail Index message

Subject: RE: [ubl-fssc] FSSC Committee name change request

Hi people,

I'm new to this list, please pardon if I'm asking something
that has been discussed/concluded before.

My take is that as UBL concerns businesses, the word
"presentation" will connotate a more overall sense of
the various aspects of presenting information from UBL.
The meaning of "presentation", in spite of variations in
culture and business trading styles, appears to be
quite consistent (as in, "let's give a presentation to
our customer.").

"Layout" sounds more like the mechanical specification
or the aspects of which to deal with the positioning of
information.

I'm +1 on "presentation".

Thanks.

Best Regards,