Mail Index message

Subject: Re: [ubl-fssc] FSSC Committee name change request

Sorry, I just went back to the start of the thread and
got a few more words.

Is it too late to ask whether under FSSC (or the new name it
takes) the main purpose is to make guidelines/specs on interactive
inputs (forms, dialogs, etc), or outputs (reports, printed
lists, notes, by mainly reports)?

If it's only the former, I think "Forms xxx" is fine.
If it is both input and output presentation we're talking about,
I think something like "Forms and Reports Presentation SC"
or if it's too mouthful, another word suggesting the natures
of forms and reports might be better.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Chin Chee-Kai