Mail Index message

Subject: [ubl-fssc] Anticipated UBL-FPSC charter membership

At 2003-03-13 17:45 -0800, Dan Vint wrote:
>You have me down as a voter - correct?

Yes, alphabetically I have the following as voting members:

G. Ken Holman (chair)
Jodi Narel
Sue Probert
Dan Vint

I have the following as observers (please let me know if you change your
mind!):

Chee-Kai Chin
Jaimie Clark
Robin Cover
Monica Martin
Bill Parducci
Jim Wilson

I'm anticipating the following to join OASIS if necessary, join the list
and become voting members of the chartered subcommittee (but I haven't
heard from them yet; I've cc'ed them on this note):

Jean McInerney
Eric Smith
Gunther Stuhec

With only four to seven voting members I'm worried we won't have enough
horsepower to do this task quickly.  Let's see how it goes.

Mechanically, list stuff has to change next week when we are formally
constituted: we have to change ubl-fssc to ubl-fpsc and get everyone's name
moved over.  This may necessitate everyone resubscribing to the new list,
but I hope not ... I hope OASIS can just move all the names over.  When the
new list starts it will be archived as all of our posts must be made
publicly available.

Jon will go through the necessary motions with our charter to get us
constituted (thanks!).

................... Ken

--
Upcoming hands-on in-depth XSLT/XPath and/or XSL-FO
                              North America:      June 16-20, 2003

G. Ken Holman                mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com
Crane Softwrights Ltd.         http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/
Box 266, Kars, Ontario CANADA K0A-2E0   +1(613)489-0999 (F:-0995)
ISBN 0-13-065196-6                      Definitive XSLT and XPath
ISBN 0-13-140374-5                              Definitive XSL-FO
ISBN 1-894049-08-X  Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath
ISBN 1-894049-10-1              Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO
Male Breast Cancer Awareness http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc