Mail Index message

Subject: RE: [ubl-fssc] Latest draft FPSC charter

Hi Ken

This version is great particularly as it now explains what we hope to do so
well for UBLers and non-UBLers alike. However, I think I have spotted a
small change that is still required - apologies for not having spotted this
before:

Towards the end we have

Technical liaison:

    Liaison with the UBL Naming and Design Rules subcommittee (for
    the business semantics) and the UBL Library Content
    subcommittee (for sample instances) will be critically
    important to the understanding of the information being
    presented.

but the business semantics come from the LCSC not the NDRSC. so perhaps it
could be amended to read:

Technical liaison:

    Liaison with the UBL Library Content subcommittee (for
    the business semantics and for sample instances) will be critically
    important to the understanding of the information being
    presented.

Does this make sense?

cheers

Sue