ubl-hisc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-hisc] Proposed XPath information instance

At 2005-02-28 14:08 +0000, Stephen Green wrote:
>I think you're doing an excellent job of this.

Thanks, but you didn't answer my questions regarding opinions on specific
technical bits like vocabulary choices.

>Sorry to have been
>out of email reach over the weekend or I'll have added my 'ha'pence worth'
>earlier.

There is still time.

>I basically think we can leave all the TLA stuff until things reach maturity
>and just carry on as you are for now. I don't like the idea of creating an
>extension other than .xml for the xml detail file though.

So noted.

>Ultimately I'd like to see the detail file as a deliverable of the SBSC
>- perhaps the normative deliverable of the SBS

Absolutely ... yes, I agree, but I figured that HISC can be the testing
ground to check the efficacy of the files.

>  - so giving it a
>separate name to the other files would suit that but that might be
>out of scope for this discussion (and seems a bit cheeky since you're
>doing this fine work as part of HISC, not SBSC).

Wellllllllll ... aren't the SC's supposed to be cooperating?  We would be
talking pretty academically in SBSC about these files if we didn't have a
group like HISC to give them a go.

But I'm anxious to hear if others find them useful.

So ... looking forward to particular answers to the three or four other
questions in my post.

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc