ubl-hisc message

Subject: RE: [ubl-hisc] HISC Teleconference 2005-05-10/11

From: G. Ken Holman [mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com]
Sent: 11 May 2005 02:08
To: UBL HISC

In attendance:
  Micah Dubinko
  Steve Green
  G. Ken Holman

We discussed the need for subject matter experts for both input and output
projects:  Micah is handling the technical bits on the input, Ken is
handling the technical bits on the output, we need subject matter experts
to help with the mapping.  Steve can contribute on this, but we could use
more help.

We are still awaiting the list of document types, but know the finalized
list isn't yet due.

No news on the output project side.

Still in feedback gathering mode on the input project side.

Next HISC teleconference is scheduled for May 31, 2005.

. . . . . . . Ken

At 2005-05-09 23:29 -0400, I wrote:
>Our call this week is Tuesday evening 20:30EST 10 May 2005 in North
>America, 00:30UTC Wednesday 04 May, morning of 11 May 2005 in Asia.
>
>Regarding input specs:  Micah still busy on tasks for UBL 1.0 documents
>
>Regarding output specs:  still awaiting TC to finish list of new documents
>(which will also impact on Micah's list of documents).
>
>We are both going to need assistance before long on the semantic side ...
>the interpretation and mapping of the SBS subset of constructs to
>visualized layouts and positions ... please consider how you can
>participate in this email list with your contributions.
>
>I do not expect this to be a long meeting.
>
>Please use our usual committee number:
>
>     #############################################
>     STANDING INFORMATION FOR UBL CONFERENCE CALLS
>     U.S. domestic toll-free number: (866)839-8145
>     Int. access/caller paid number: (865)524-6352
>     Access code: 5705229
>
>"See" you there!

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc

TBG2-2005-11-tech_flyer.doc