ubl-isc message

Subject: [Fwd: [ubl-dev] Perl / Delphi XPath open source project for UBL]

  Hi,

Here is a posting to ubl-dev that touches an area we've been discussing.
I'd like to add this to our agenda for our call this week.

Thanks,
Anne

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 23:41:38 +1100
From: David Lyon <david.lyon@tradalogs.com>
To: ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi,

Anybody interested in helping with an open source
implementation of UBL for Delphi and/or Perl.

What I am proposing building are some perl utilities and/or
delphi classes that will allow standard UBL messages to be
applied against specific accounting systems using commonly
found databases.

These tools would be focused on doing a very good job on
handling UBL messages and posting them against commonly
found accounting systems.

Although there are lots of generic xml mappers out there for
programmers, in business land there seem to be a shortage
of tools for use in small or medium sized businesses.

Regards

David Lyon