ubl-isc message

Subject: No TTSC or ISC meetings this week

Hi,

There will be no meetings between now and the F2F.  Any ongoing work
items (eg. tools list, faq) will be furthered through email.  There will
be phone access to the meetings in Hong Kong and I encourage everyone to
participate as much as is feasible given the time zone and connectivity
constraints.   I'll try to send periodic updates during the week of the
plenary, but currently there are no specific sc meetings planned - the
discussions will be organized by topic with a great deal of focus on the
localization issues/input.

Voting on the 1.0 package closes on Friday, so if you are a voting
member and have not yet voted, please take a moment to do so.

Thanks,
Anne