ubl-isc message

Subject: update to subcommittee structure

Hi,

During the Hong Kong meeting the UBL subcommittee structure was
reorganized.  As we had discussed in many of our prior meetings, the
focus of the TTSC and ISC were merged with other activities into what is
now called the Software SC.  A participation request for this
subcommittee was sent to the UBL alias on June 7.  The charter and
minutes of our first meetings have also been posted to the UBL alias, so
those of you who were on the TTSC and ISC aliases can take a look at
those and decide if you want to join this new SC.

As you will notice shortly, Jon is in the process of deactivating the
old SC aliases, as those SC will no longer be in existence.  I encourage
all prior active members of the TTSC and ISC to join the SSC.  To those
who don't, I just want to say 'Thanks!' for the effort you did give to
those two subcommittees.  You will see results of many of those
discussions and activities in the products of the Software SC.

Thanks,
Anne