ubl-jplsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-jplsc] another test

[NItoh@ariba.com:]

| Attached is the UBL order design sheet file which added a Japanese
| description column.  (This is one of the samples to discuss our
| activities)
|
| I think that the Openoffice (Japanese version) has some problems
| regarding character encoding.  I tried to translate only the excel
| version.

Could you be a little more specific about the problem with
openoffice?  I need to report this to the openoffice team.

Jon

Correspondents: Please be aware that I will be out of town on
vacation with my family all this week (5-11 January 2004).  I may
or may not be able to respond to mail while on vacation; response
times will be erratic at best.  From 13-18 January I will be out
of email range entirely but will catch up on all mail as quickly
as possible beginning 19 January.