ubl-jplsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl] No UBL TC meetings this week

Dear Jon Bosak,

Regretfully, I cannot attend the localization meeting on Thursday morning 4
November Tokyo via telephone, because I have another important meeting in
Tokyo. I will ask some JPLSC members to attend this telephone conference.

JPLSC has held face to face meeting on October 19 in Tokyo.
The attendants were 5 people including Mr. Itoh (Chair) and me (Vice Chair).
We discussed about the progress of translation works and next activities.
And also, we discussed who will be able to attend the UBL TC face to face
meeting at Santa Clara on November 1 to 5.
Regretfully, nobody will be able to attend the UBL TC face to face meeting
at Santa Clara from JPLSC members.

Best Regards,
Yukinori Saito
(Vice Chair of UBL JPLSC)
Yukinori Saito
Fuji Electric Information Service Co., Ltd. (FIS)
e-mail: saito-yukinori@fujielectric.co.jp
Tel: +81-3-5435-7333     Fax: +81-3-5435-7513

JPLSC委員各位
11月4日(木)8:00〜10:00(東京時間)に,UBL TCでローカライゼーションの議題の
会議があります。電話会議で繋がるとのことです。
私は別の会議があり,参加できません。
何方かご参加できる方がおりましたらご参加お願い致します。
FIS)斉藤