ubl-jplsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Mapping study from Japanese major business document to UBL

Dear Jon,
Yes, I have noticed that the next Pacific TC Call will discuss the JPLSC
submissions by your Pacific TC minutes.
I will attend at the next Pacific TC Call. The date and time is March 1st
(Tuesday) 9:30 AM in Tokyo.
I will speak some explanations about our submissions for your help.
But, as you may know, the phone calls have some limitations. The detailed
explanations and understanding including examples are relatively difficult
rather than written documents. And, furthermore, we are not good at oral
conversation through phone call because we are not native English speaker.
Therefore, we would like to communicate by both phone call and e-mail.
Best Regards,
Yukinori Saito
Fuji Electric Information Service Co., Ltd. (FIS)
e-mail: saito-yukinori@fujielectric.co.jp
Tel: +81-3-5435-7333     Fax: +81-3-5435-7513

----- Original Message -----
From: <jon.bosak@sun.com>
To: <saito-yukinori@fujielectric.co.jp>
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 2:58 AM
Subject: Re: [ubl] Mapping study from Japanese major business document to
UBL

Hello Saito-san,

As you can see from this week's Pacific TC minutes, we will begin
discussing the JPLSC proposals as soon as we have finished
consideration of extensions to the UBL procurement model.

I know that it is difficult for you to attend the phone calls.
The comments we received from JPLSC are very clear, so if you
wish, we can work through the JPLSC proposals in the same way we
are working through the other proposals, by discussing them in our
conference calls and then getting back to the JPLSC by email if we
have any questions.  It will be better, of course, if you can
attend, but I think we can manage this through mail if that would
allow you to make best use of your time.

In any case, I do not expect us to finish our consideration of the
process model in time to get much work done on the JPLSC proposals
next week, so unless you have an interest in the process
discussion, you can probably skip next week's call without missing
much.

Best regards,

Jon