ubl-jplsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Revised agenda for UBL TC meeting in Brussels 22-26 May 2006

[saito-yukinori@fujielectric.co.jp:]

| I will attend at opening plenary (9:30-12:00, Brussels local time,
| Mon 5/22) to make presentation of JPLSC report, by telephone.  In
| this your recent PRELIMINARY AGENDA, there is no information of
| the telephone conference information.

It is still not clear whether phone access will be provided
through a bridge maintained by CENELEC or through one of the usual
UBL bridges.  I'm sorry for the confusion, but it is proving
difficult to coordinate this among people distributed across so
many time zones.

At this late stage, it is probably best to assume that calls will
use the usual UBL number and that the participants in Brussels
will used Skype to make the connection from the meeting room.

Jon