ubl-jplsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Re: Report of JPLSC

Dear Monica J. Martin,
As I said before, we (UBL JPLSC) have held F2F meeting on May 24, 2006 in
Tokyo.
We discussed about your inquiry about UBL SBS and UBP at this F2F meeting.
We decided to study UBL SBS and UBP by ourselves in JPLSC members.
Now, we are studying UBL SBS and UBP.
The studying schedules are followings.
- Study UBL SBS and UBP in JPLSC by end of June.
- Summarize some comments to one comments by about July 7.
- I will inform the summarized comments to yours about July 7.

The followings are my thought.
- We cannot check and evaluate UBP BPSS instances in detail.
- There is very few deployment regarding ebBP specification in Japanese
marketplace. On the other hand, some or many companies are adopting ebMS and
ebCPPA in Japanese marketplace.
- I have no positive comments to ebBP in Japan.
- Please promote your ebBP activities by your own schedule.

Best regards,
Yukinori Saito
Yukinori Saito
Fuji Electric Information Service Co., Ltd. (FIS)
e-mail: saito-yukinori@fujielectric.co.jp
Tel: +81-3-5435-7333     Fax: +81-3-5435-7513