ubl-jplsc message

Subject: Re: Reply regarding JEITA's BPSS

Dear Monica J. Martin,
I am very sorry not to answer to your inquiry by now.
I am asking your inquiry to the secretary general of JEITA.
Please wait for more one week.
Best Regards,
Yukinori Saito

----- Original Message -----
From: "Monica J. Martin" <Monica.Martin@Sun.COM>
To: "Yukinori Saito" <saito-yukinori@fujielectric.co.jp>
Cc: "CPPA TC)Dale Moberg" <dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com>; "UBL JPLSC"
<ubl-jplsc@lists.oasis-open.org>; "大塚商会)伊藤様"
<N.Itoh@otsuka-shokai.co.jp>; "大阪工業大学)内藤様" <naitoh@is.oit.ac.jp>;
"石油化学工業協会)上野様" <kueno@iea.att.ne.jp>; "ジャストシステム)大野様"
<kunio_ohno@justsystem.co.jp>; "三菱商事)林様"
<kenichi.hayashi@mitsubishicorp.com>; "JEITA)矢野様" <s-yano@jeita.or.jp>;
"JEITA)石川様" <a-ishikawa@jeita.or.jp>
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2006 4:57 AM

Saito-San,
Given we have posted the definitions developed, would ECOM be willing to
specify that they could successful use the ebBP technical specification
(see item 2 below). This is outside the contributions, implementations
or applications realm but only an indication (which OASIS calls a
'certification') of successful use. This would allow us to proceed to
OASIS Standard ballot. Thank you.