ubl-jplsc message

Subject: Re: Reply regarding JEITA's BPSS

Monica J. Martin,

I understand what you said.
You pointed that the following statements in the External Resources in ebBP
TC page. These statements are correct.
JEITA has developed collaborative ebBP process definitions for the Japanese
community : JEITA Japanese sample ebBP process definitions (v2.0.3)
Note, more information on JEITA can be found at: http://ec.jeita.or.jp/
(click ‘"For English").

But, you maybe misunderstanding what I said.
My correction/update is regarding the contents in the Document page of TC
members . Please read the following my original correction/update messages
which are informed by my original e-mail.

3. Please change the titles and others regarding uploaded BPSS samples of
JEITA at ebBP page.
The sample BPSS instances developed by JEITA are uploaded in the Document
page of TC members page at ebBP TC page in OASIS Web site.
The title and the document name are inappropriate. Please delete the word
"ECOM". Because, ECOM has neither the relation nor the contribution for
these samples.
(1) Title
"ECOM JEITA ebBP sample process definitions in Japanese"
should be changed to
"JEITA ebBP sample process definitions in Japanese"
(2) Document names
"ecom-jeita-ebbp-samples-definitions-aug2006.zip"
should be changed to
"jeita-ebbp-samples-definitions-aug2006.zip"

Best Regards,
Yukinori Saito