ubl-jplsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-l10n] UBL 2.0 IDD (includes Errata 01)

Dear Roberto Cisternino,
Thank you very much for your reply.

(1) Specific answer to my questions
I understand your reply.
I understand that these troubles are mere editorial mistakes.
I think that the specific answer to my questions are followings.
No.1 and No.2: The yellow colors are mistakes. These yellow colors should be
deleted.
No.3: "FALSE" of the content is mistake. The content should be
"CustomizationID" like the previous version (UBL 2.0).
If the specific answer above would be some misunderstanding, please let me
know.

(2) Additional questions and asking
I have already finished the translation to Japanese about the UBL 2.0 Errata
01.
I have translated only the revised portions which are highlighted color by
using a yellow background.
I have not checked the other portions which are not highlighted color by
using a yellow background. Because, I trusted that the revised portions are
highlighted by using a yellow background correctly. As you know, the IDD
spreadsheets are huge volumes, we cannot check the everything comparing
the previous IDD (JP) spreadsheets of UBL 2.0.
Would you please check the UBL 2.0 Errata 01 is correct or not, again?
If you would notice the another portions that are mistakes, please let us
know. In this case, please differentiate to the first UBL 2.0 Errata 01. For
example, please use the another color other than yellow. Because I would
like to translate the additional errata portions only.

Best Regards,
Yukinori Saito