ubl-jplsc message

Subject: UBL JPLSC IDD regarding the UBL 2.0 Errata 01 rev.2

Dear UBL l10n,
I send you the UBL JPLSC IDD spreadsheets regarding the UBL 2.0 Errata 01
rev.2.
We (JPLSC) have just focused on the green and yellow cells only, as a
general rule. However, we have changed some associated parts in the JPLSC
IDD spreadsheets. We have changed the update date at upper right position in
the top page of the each spreadsheet. For example: 2008-08-22: This means
August 22, 2008.
The JPLSC F2F meeting have been held on August 22, 2008 at Tokyo.
In this JPLSC F2F meeting, we have reviewed the Japanese translation about
the UBL 2.0 Errata 01 rev.2. We have revised some Japanese translations.
After the Japanese translations have been completed and revised, I have
restored the original background for the highlighted cells. (the original
background can be derived by other columns on the same row)

Best Regards,
Yukinori Saito
(Vice Chair of UBL JPLSC)
Yukinori Saito
ERP Research Corporation
e-mail: y.saito@erp.jp
Tel: +81-3-3432-1656  Fax: +81-3-5405-1302

UBL-2.0-IDD-JP (Errata-01-Rev.2 base).zip