ubl-krlsc message

Subject: Translation estimate for UBL 2.0

Hello KRLSC,

In 2004 you prepared translations of the UBL 1.0 spreadsheets,
which were included in the UBL 1.0 International Data Dictionary.
Now that UBL 2.0 is complete, we are preparing for translations of
the UBL 2.0 spreadsheets.

To help plan this project, I need to have an estimated time of
completion for translation of the UBL 2.0 definitions into Korean
by the KRLSC.  Please see the translation templates at

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/21402/idd2-templates.zip

Best regards,

Jon