Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Proposal to adopt the UBL Library Content Work Plan.

I would like the UBL LC subcommittee to adopt the revised workplan
outlined in the attached document (UBL Library Content Work Plan
Nov-Feb.rtf).

Under the UBL TC rules for subcommittees, formal adoption of this plan requires a concensus of all members.  As we failed to achieve a quorum at our meeting this week, I am submitting this to an email vote.  I encourage you to examine this plan and discuss it with the group.  Its acceptance tasks you with some activity.

If anyone objects to approving this plan, please file such
objection by posting to the list ubl-lscs@lists.oasis-open.org <mailto:ubl@lists.oasis-open.com> by COB Friday 16 November 2001 (US Pacific time).

PS
Of course the plan and schedules can be mdofied over time - but we need a framework on which we can proceed immediately.

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142

UBL Library Content Work Plan Nov-Feb.rtf