Subject: [ubl-lcsc] My example schemes for Delivery- and PricingDetail

Hello Arofan,

I'am apologize that I didn't send the schemes to you yesterday. Since
yesterday I have a conjunctivitis and it wasn't possible to see anything
yesterday because both eyes were really swollen. Today it will be better.
The conjunctivitis is still here but not so strong as yesterday.

I would like to do any modifications in the schemes and will distribute this
new schemes to our sub committeee LCSC.

Regards,
	Gunther