Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Documentation of Pricing & DeliveryDetails for Group 3

Hello,

the first set of documentations represents the Core Components and the xCBL
Delivery & Pricing Structure Details as XSDL - Schema and in a HTML document
(generated by XML Spy). The XSD of CoreComponentCatalogue is not finished
yet. I could finished the harmonizing of the Core Components into the given
structure of delivery- and pricing details. I would like to finish this that
weekend. But I have seen that this will be very easy with that kind of
documentation and with that XML-Schemas. Because the finding of the correct
components is very easy and by XML-Spy it is also very simple to change the
xCBL driven components into the correct ebXML Core Components.

I wish you a nice weekend.

Regards,
	Gunther

 <<UBL-XSDL-0p1.zip>>  <<DocuCoreComponentCatalogue.zip>>
<<DocuDeliveryDetail.zip>>  <<DocuPricingDetail.zip>>
<<DocuCoreCompoentTypes.zip>>