Subject: RE: [ubl-lcsc] Documentation of DeliveryDetails for Group 3

Hello Group 3 and Tim,

the attachments of the least mails was the structures of a supplementary view of te xCBL library. This attachment includes the first draft of the supplementary view of Delivery Details for the UBL library. The elements of the supplementary are based on the core components. Therefore the core components are imported with the namespace "cc" into this supplementary.

For reading of the documentation you have to open the file "DocuDeliveryDetail 0p2.html".

The library of the components components comes with the next mail, because the maximum limit for sending of mails is 2 MB. I've created some additional core components for the delivery details especcially. All new core components are signed with (GS (12.01.12)) in the annotation.
I hope, both structure will be a good base for our discussion.

Regards,
    Gunther

 -----Original Message-----
From: Tim McGrath [mailto:tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au]
Sent: Samstag, 1. Dezember 2001 08:13
To: Stuhec, Gunther
Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Documentation of Pricing & DeliveryDetails for Group 3

am i right in believing that these structures are a supplementary view of the xCBL library?  will they help your team in its identification of BIEs?

i think it may be confusing to some of us.  why are the entries for core components and core component types?

Stuhec, Gunther wrote:
Hello,

the first set of documentations represents the Core Components and the xCBL
Delivery & Pricing Structure Details as XSDL - Schema and in a HTML document
(generated by XML Spy). The XSD of CoreComponentCatalogue is not finished
yet. I could finished the harmonizing of the Core Components into the given
structure of delivery- and pricing details. I would like to finish this that
weekend. But I have seen that this will be very easy with that kind of
documentation and with that XML-Schemas. Because the finding of the correct
components is very easy and by XML-Spy it is also very simple to change the
xCBL driven components into the correct ebXML Core Components.

I wish you a nice weekend.

Regards,
Gunther

<<UBL-XSDL-0p1.zip>> <<DocuCoreComponentCatalogue.zip>>
<<DocuDeliveryDetail.zip>> <<DocuPricingDetail.zip>>
<<DocuCoreCom poentTypes.zip>>
UBL-XSDL-0p1.zip
BASE64

DocuCoreComponentCatalogue.zip
BASE64

DocuDeliveryDetail.zip
BASE64

DocuPricingDetail.zip
BASE64

DocuCoreCompoentTypes.zip
BASE64

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142

DeliveryDetail 0p2.zip