Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Suggested Column changes

Title: Suggested Column changes

Arofan,

Rather than send you an enumerated list, I went ahead and inserted the columns I thought needed to be there.  I also added comments for most of the headers that conveys what I assume to be the appropriate definitions for that column.

For the group,

I have sent this via the list so that anyone else that wants to share comments with Arofan can do so.  Please do not use this spreadsheet as normative as Arofan/Tim have the formal action to restructure.

Mark
<<Revised Spreadsheet.xls>>

Revised Spreadsheet.xls