Subject: RE: [ubl-lcsc] First XML-Schemas

Hello Peter,

i have generated your Excel-Sheet into a XML-Schema
"BaseItemDetails_0p2.xsd". There was generated a complexType of all entities
which are represented in the column "Entity Name".
There is additionally an HTML documentation in directory "docu". This
documenation is made by XML Spy, because I have found a method, that I can
generate a documentation with non-valid schemas too.
During the day, I would like to generate the another schemas into the same
kind of documentation.

Regards,

	Gunther

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter P. Yim [mailto:yimpp@cim-oem.com]
Sent: Freitag, 18. Januar 2002 00:16
To: Stuhec, Gunther
Cc: Seaburg, Lisa; Sally Chan; Tim McGrath

Hello Gunther,

Thank you for the interim work product.

>  If you have some more Excel-Sheets, please send it to me, I would like to
transform this into
XML Schema.

We, from lcsc-team2, would like to have you transform some of the sample
elements that we had done.
Please refer to the attached spreadsheet and work on the entities under
which we have already
assigned an "Entity Name" against. [This is an update from that sent to you
by Lisa Seaburg under
"Subject: Where we are today" on "Date:  Tue, 11 Dec 2001 10:27:42 -0800".]
We have not completed
work on ALL elements with our BaseItemDetail group of elements, but would
definitely benefit from
seeing how this is transformed.

Regards,
PPY
--

"Stuhec, Gunther" wrote Mon, 17 Dec 2001 22:39:58 +0100:

> Hello LCSC-Group,
>
> as discussed, I send you the first attachment of some XML-Schemas
> transformed by the following Excel-Sheets:
> - OrderSummary1.xls
> - Revised Spreadsheet.xls (changed into OrderSummary2.xls)
> - UBL BIE catalog v0.2.xls (changed into UblBie2.xls)
>
> If you have some more Excel-Sheets, please send it to me, I would like to
> transform this into XML Schema.
>
> For the transforming I have ... [snip] ...
>
> Regards,
>
>         Gunther
>
> PS: ... [snip] ...

BaseItemDetails.zip