Subject: RE: [ubl-lcsc] RE: consistency of BIE XSD files

Title: RE: [ubl-lcsc] RE: consistency of BIE XSD files
Mark:

I hesitate to take a stand on this issue, since default namespaces have their pros and cons. We'll talk later today in the call.

Also - for clarification: if Eve wants "xsd:" as the standard prefix, then that's fine with me - I just wanted a full set of Gunther's schemas with a single prefix so I could do some processing on them.

Cheers,

Arofan
-----Original Message-----
From: CRAWFORD, Mark [mailto:MCRAWFORD@lmi.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 5:27 AM
To: 'Gregory, Arofan'
Cc: ubl-lcsc@lists.oasis-open.org; UBL Design Rules (E-mail)

Arofan,

Since you are talking about a standard namespace prefix, are you presupposing that we are going to avoid default namespaces in our NDR decision? (I hope so, I prefer a no default namespace approach for UBL).

Eve,

I know we haven't decided on our approach to default namespaces yet, but can we at least agree on xsd: as the standard UBL prefix for "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" on today's call?

Mark