Subject: [ubl-lcsc] PPY - Change of E-mail Address

Title: Message
Hi Everyone,

As I mentioned at the conference call today, while I was away in Asia, my ISP gave up on us and my yimpp@cim-oem.com e-mail account had stopped working (hopefully just temporarily, until I can get that fixed.)  In the mean time, please communicate with me at peter_yim@cim3.com, and kindly resend me any relevant messages not routed to the UBL and UBL-lcsc Lists (since I can get to those via the web) you might have sent me between 12/30/01 and today.

Thanks & regards,
PPY