Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Draft Core Components Technical Specification

Title: Draft Core Components Technical Specification

For those of you not on the eBTWG list serves -

        The Latest version of the UN/CEFACT Core Components Technical Specification was released for final eBTWG review and comment on 16 January.  Comment period closes on 31 January.  We anticipate the specification will be updated during the eBTWG meeting in Seattle, and we have a target for eBTWG approval at the 8 February Plenary session.  Once eBTWG approves the document, it will be posted for a 30 day open, worldwide review and comment period.  If you would like to see the latest version or have it available to you during next weeks UBL meeting, send me an email and I will forward it to you.

Mark