Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Revised/'typed' elements we defined last week

Title: RE: [ubl-lcsc] Revised/'typed' elements we defined last week
As i mentioned, the  library sample i gave you earlier for the Party structure was not doing the 'typing' correctly.

Thanks to Bill, I know understand (i hope) how this is to work.

Please find attached the revised Party BIE spreadsheet plus a completely redrawn UML Class diagram

Can Arofan and Gunther co-ordinate to use this data for the XSD sample.

- i think i am getting the hang of this!

Tim McGrath wrote:
yes, the first task is for Arofan to define the new XSD schema so you can build the program to transform the Party BIEs i sent into this form.

since sending the Party spreadsheet out, i have had a fairly significant mistake pointed out to me by Bill Burcham - so i shall try and fix this and get a newer version to you both  before you do the transformation.

Stuhec, Gunther wrote:
Hello Tim and Arofan,

I guess it will be the best way, if Arofan and myself synchronize us during the meeting in Seattle. I'll hope, Arofan made his changes beforehand, so that I can create an new configurationfile for extracting XML-schemas or vice versa.

Regards,
    Gunther