Subject: [ubl-lcsc] Status of BIE library spreadsheet

Please find attached the latest version of the current BIE library.

This builds on the model we worked on during the face to face and
includes the new columns "Re-usable Types" and "Cardinality" to replace
to "Contains BIEs" column.

The initial analysis has been completed for the entire OrderHeader and
OrderSummary structures.  On the spreadsheet you will find one worksheet
called Order which contains the top level structure for Order.  Beneath
the redline are the 'common' items identified in previous analysis (the
ones which have been used in the Order are coloured yellow).  We have
tried to incorpate all the previous analysis, but if you are aware of
ommissions, let me know.

Another worksheet called "Re-used Types" contains most of the basic BIE
definitions together with their aggregate Types.  As we discussed, all
aggregates are instances of re-usable Types.  I have added some lines to
show the relationships of the first few types.

So, to read  the model follow the 'Order' sheet down and then when you
find a re-usable type find that in the 're-usable types' sheet.
 Remember that re-usable types may also contain more re-usable types.
 So it is somewhat recursive as you travel down the various branches of
the Order tree.  obviously, the types of the basic BIEs will relate to
the Core Components Type.

On Tuesday morning's call, i would like to walk through some of these
examples.  It would be useful if you get chance before the call,  to
familiarize yourself with this model.

The intention is that following htis meeting, the 'black jacket' team
members will be asked to review the OrderHeader and OrderSummary
structures and comment before our thursday call.  We can then update the
model and present it to full meeting the following Tuesday.

fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142

UBL_Library_v0.5_Order.xls